iQ Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefit package to qualified employees which includes:
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage for employees that hold a position of 30 hours or more per week
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, sick, and personal hours
- 401k plan, including employer matching
- Basic life and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Credit Union products and services
For further assistance, please contact:
Tasha Shropshire, Human Resources Specialist
PO Box 1739
Vancouver, WA 98668
Note: All applicants, as a condition of employment, will be required to participate in pre-employment drug testing upon receiving a job offer. The Credit Union prohibits the use of drugs that are considered illegal under State or Federal law.
iQ Credit Union is an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. iQ Credit Union considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, military status or genetic information.