Let us introduce you to the new Bill Pay!
Bill Pay with Popmoney® makes it a breeze to pay the companies that send you bills – or just about anyone else, too. It's simply the best way to manage your payments.
And for our current Bill Pay users, your current payees, recurring payments and Bill Pay history will be converted over to the new system!
- Pay Virtually Anyone.From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family.All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments.Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories.Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive eBills.Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders.Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments.Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History.Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center.Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe.More secure than mailing paper checks.
Send Money to Friends and Family
Popmoney® is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need a separate account. Just use your current U.S. checking or savings account.
With Popmoney, you can send and receive money using Online Banking. It's just that easy!
How it Works
To send money, log in to your account by accessing Online Banking and look for Popmoney.
Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information.
You can even make it special by using one of our eGreetings.
You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to direct the funds to their bank account.
You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
Log in to Online Banking and direct the funds to your bank account.
Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.