To Qualify for the Member Referral Reward new members to iQ Credit union must: Open a saving account, a checking account with a debit card, an Easy Saver account, and sign up for eStatements within 60 days of initial membership opening.
The new membership must be in good standing (see definition of good standing below) at the time that the reward is paid. Members must be completely new to iQ, not existing youth accounts or joint account owners. The referral for the new membership must be disclosed to iQ Credit Union at the time the account is opened. If the referral is not disclosed at this time, the new member and existing member are not eligible to receive the referral reward. Once the above requirements are completed, iQ Credit union will deposit $50 to the new member’s primary savings account, and $50 to the referring (existing) member’s primary savings account on the 61st day following account opening. Rewards will be included on your monthly statement from the credit union.
The value of the Referral Reward promotions for new and existing members may be reported to the IRS for the referring member and will be reported on a 1099-INT for the referred member. The recipient is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes. Rewards are not-transferable, non-assignable and nonexchangeable.
The annual percentage yield (APY) on savings account is 0.05% as of 07/07/2021 and is subject to change. The APY is paid on balances of $100 or more. The membership must remain open and be in good standing at the time the bonus is paid, which is on the 61st day after account opening. New members must deposit $5 in the share savings at account opening, but there are no other account opening minimums or balance requirements for this promotion. Fees may reduce earnings.
Each new account is eligible for only one $50 referral reward for the new member. There is no limit on the number of rewards for existing members for referring new qualified accounts.
To be eligible for the promotion you must be a natural born person, lawful permanent resident of the United States, 18 years of age or older. The promotion is available to new and existing iQ Credit Union members, based on the requirements above. All new membership accounts are subject to iQ Credit Union’s normal approval process. A minimum opening balance of $5 is required for a Savings Account. Participation in the Referral Reward promotion carries with it a certification from the referred member that the referred member personally knows the referring and the referred is not acting as an affiliate marketer for iQ Credit Union. iQ Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any referrals in circumstances where iQ Credit Union reasonably believes that referrals were not sent to iQ Credit Union in good faith. Business, trust, estate, club/association, guardianship/conservatorship, court ordered/blocked, representative payee/custodial, UTMAs, youth, and memorial/donation accounts are not eligible for this promotion. Employees of iQ Credit Union, board members, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Joint account owners from existing membership accounts opening their own new membership account are not eligible for the Referral Reward program. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
Good Standing: An account is considered in good standing, and therefore eligible for this program (if all other eligibility is met), if the account, at the time the referral is paid, is not overdrawn by more than thirty (30) days, no legal orders (such as levies or garnishments) have been placed against the account, no iQ Credit Union loan in which you are obligated to pay is more than thirty (30) days past due, regular deposits sufficient to cover transactions are made, and the mailing address on the account is valid.
By participating, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions mentioned herein as well as iQ’s Membership and Account Agreement. The terms and conditions of this promotion are subject to change at any time and the promotion may be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
For this promotion, the credit union is unable to release account information regarding the opening or status of any account to anyone other than the account owner. We cannot tell you if a new member has included you as a referral or whether an account has been opened. However, please note that crediting of the $50 to the referring parties account will imply that an account has been opened for the new member.
Say "I Do" to iQ cu Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per person.
2. To enter: The promotion begins on July 23, 2021 at 12:01am and ends on September 30, 2021 at 11:59pm. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on September 30, 2021 to be considered for this promotion.
3. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. To be eligible for this promotion, the new, referred member must join iQ Credit Union with a share savings, an Easy Saver account, a checking account, and a debit card between July 23, 2021 and September 30, 2021, and inform the credit union they were referred by an existing member at the time of account opening. . You must be a natural born person, lawful permanent resident of the United States, 18 years of age or older, and meet iQ Credit Union membership criteria. iQ Credit Union employees, officials, and family members are not eligible for prizes. New member must be new to iQ, current joint account owners are not eligible. Terms and conditions subject to change at any time.
4. How to enter: There are two ways to enter: 1) Refer a new member that opens a qualified membership (including share savings, Easy Saver, checking account, and a debit card) 2) Mail a postcard with your name, address, phone number, and email address to: iQ Credit Union, Member Referral Say I Do to iQCU Giveaway, PO Box 1739, Vancouver, WA 98668.
5. Drawing: The drawing for one (1) winner(s) will take place on October 5, 2021 based on entries received during the contest period. Winner needs not be present and will be notified by telephone or email. If the winner fails to respond to the telephone call or email within 48 hours of notification, another winner will be drawn in their place.
6. Prizes: A total of one (1) cash prize will be awarded to the winner(s). Eligible winner(s) will receive one (1) cash prize which is valued at $500. The prize will be deposited to the winning member’s primary share account as applicable or via a mailed check. The prize(s) are not transferrable, non-assignable, and non-exchangeable. Prize winners are solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on the prize.
7. Odds: Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
8. General Conditions: By participating, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions mentioned herein. Noncompliance with any entry procedure will result in disqualification. Entrants agree that decisions made by iQ Credit Union relating to this promotion are final and further agree to hold iQ Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives, and agents harmless from any liability or personal injury arising from participation in this promotion and/or acceptance of this prize.
9. Consent to Publicity and Release: Except where prohibited, participation in the Member Referral Say I Do to iQcu drawing constitutes each winner’s consent to iQ Credit Union and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. Miscellaneous: This promotion is void where prohibited. iQ Credit Union may substitute prizes of equivalent value, and the rules or discontinue the promotion at any time. Written copies of the rules as well as a list of winners of prizes greater than $25 in value are available upon written request to iQ Credit Union, PO Box 1739, Vancouver, WA 98668.
11. Promoted and Sponsored by: iQ Credit Union is the sponsor of this promotion and is headquartered at 1313 Main St., Vancouver, WA 98660.